Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Now I Need Purple Jammies!




I got a great new pair of purple slippers for Christmas, now all I need are the purple jammies to go with them! Who needs a fancy wardrobe when you work at home. Give me something comfortable to wear and a pot of coffee and I'm good to go!

I hope you have been reading some of the articles I've put here and followed up on the leads that I've given you. There are some really terrific companies out there who can surely use your talents.

As I sit here relaxing, I want to tell you about a great new website I found, which can save you money!  It is called Alice and they have all types of grocery items. I have spent at least the last hour just browsing around their website. What I did is took my grocery list and then compared it to what items they carry and the savings I could get from purchasing from them.  Not only can I save money, but all I need to do is buy 6 items and there is no shipping fee.  Can you imagine what a time saver this can be?  I have two daughters who have 3 children between them who are in diapers. The savings just on those alone is tremendous.

There are products listed that you would use in every room in your house as well as in your office or garage. Even pet foods are there for you cat or dog!

Do you hate the thought of clipping coupons?  Alice does it for you!

I know this post has nothing to do with helping you find a job to work at home, but I just had to share with you!

1 comment:

  1. I love Alice! My son-in-law's coworkers told him about it so my daughter and I tried it. I think the only people in our family who aren't sold on Alice is the grandkids. They don't quiet understand big boxes that have toilet paper and detergent in them!

    I am disabled and it's a big help to me because it drastically cuts down on how much walking I have to do at the store.

    ReplyDelete